UPPSC Recruitment 2020:- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 open 200+ Vacanies for each fresher and skilled graduates, ITI, Diploma and Matric 12th pass candidates for varied levels of positions to be filled in authorities departments / services, Government of Uttar Pradesh state.
On 21st April 2020, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has revealed advertisement of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (P.C.S.) Examination 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination 2020. The On-line registration process will likely be begin from 21st April 2020 and will probably be shut on 18th May 2020.
|Post||No of Vacancies|
|Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2020||200|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) / Range Forest Officer (RFO)||not yet been received|
☑️Age Restrict: 21 years and most 40 years. Age relaxation as per U.P. Govt guidelines.
- For Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services ↪ ₹ 9300-34800 Grade Pay ₹ 4600/- (besides Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is ₹ 4200/-) to ₹ 15600-39100/- Grade Pay ₹ 5400/-
- For ACF ↪ ₹ 15600/- to ₹ 39100/-,Grade Pay ₹ 5400/-,(Level 10 within the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted
- For RFO ↪ ₹ 9300/- to ₹ 34800/-, Grade Pay ₹ 4800/-, (Level 8 pay matric 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted
☑️Academic Qualification: Law Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma / Commerce Graduate / Degree in Science / Degree in Arts / Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed. and so on.
☑️Primary (Written) Examination
☑️ Interview (Viva Voce Test)
☑️Application Charge: The final date for paying examination application charge is 27th January 2020.
(a) Unreserved / Economically weaker Sections / OBC: Application charge ₹ 100/- + On-line processing payment ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 125/-
(b) SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Application charge ₹ 40/- + On-line processing charge ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 65/-
(c) Handicapped: On-line processing charge ₹ 25/- only.
☑️Method to Apply: The online application system is relevant for making use of against this commercial. Eligible candidates can apply on-line only. The final date for registration of on-line application is
The final date for registration of online application is now further Extended upto 02/06/2020 due to Coronavirus Spread causing lockdown.
- Date of submitting of On-line Application ↪ 21st April 2020
- Final date for registration of On-line Application ↪ 2nd June 2020
- Final date for receipt of On-line Charge in the Bank ↪ 2nd June 2020
- Final date for submission of Application ↪ 4th June 2020.
This Post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com