RECPDCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers, Graduates, Post Graduates and 10th 12th Pass Indian Residents. REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL) is searching for skilled professionals in Management & Technical Services on All India Basis to be engaged purely on Fixed contract Basis initially for a interval of 03 years which can be prolonged additional for a interval of 01 year and 06 Months most. The final date for submission of application is 27th May 2020.
|Title of the Post||No of Posts||Monthly Salary|
|Assistant Engineer (Tech)||08||₹ 54,000/- monthly|
|Assistant Finance Executive||01||₹ 54,000/- monthly|
Assistant Engineer (Tech) ↪ Most 35 years
Assistant Finance Executive ↪ Most 35 years
Age Relaxation ↪ 05 years for SC & ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), for others as per Government guidelines.
Assistant Engineer (Tech):-
- ↪ B.E/B. Tech (Electrical Engineering).
- ↪ Minimum with 60% Marks or 1stDivision.
- ↪ Expertise in Execution & Implementation of Power Distribution Projects as much as 66kV voltage level, U/G cabling preferably under Govt. schemes like IPDS, DDUGJY, R-APDRP and many others. Must have good understanding of SLDs, GTP/Electrical Drawings, IS/IEC codes/ Pre-dispatch inspection of Electrical tools, High quality Assurance
Assistant Finance Executive:-
- ↪ Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ MBA (Finance)
- ↪ Expertise in Finance & Accounting of ledger Books, Institution Accounts, Preparation of Balance Sheet, Revenue & Loss Accounts, Income & Expenditure Statements, State &Central Taxation together with Income Tax.
Selection Process: Interview.
The interview is to be carried out at Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh or Skype/ Zoom Call.
Methods to Apply: Eligiblecandidates can apply on-line via RECPDCL Official web site from 13th May 2020. The final date for registration of on-line applications is 27/07/2020.
This Post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com