Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2020 Recruitment:- Government of India, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), PSP Division invitations applications for the post of Passport Officers, Deputy Passport Officer and Assistant Passport Officer from the officers of the Central Government / State Government / Union Territories on deputation basis.
|Title of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Deputy Passport Officer||06|
|Assistant Passport Officer||01|
☑️ Job Location:
- Passport Officer: Cochin, Delhi and Mumbai
- Deputy Passport Officer: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Dehradun, Guwahati, Mumbai and Raipur
- Assistant Passport Officer: Guwahati
☑️ Pay Scale:
- Passport Officer: Stage 12 ₹ 78800 – 209200
- Deputy Passport Officer: Stage 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700
- Assistant Passport Officer: Stage 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500
☑️ Eligibility: Eligible Central / State Government Officers – Holding analogous posts on common basis in the parent cadre or division.
☑️ Methods to Apply: The final date of receipt of application in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is 60 days from the date of Publishment of the advertisement in Employment News paper dated 30th May 2020. i.e. Final date can be 28/07/2020.
|Indicative Notification >>|
This post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com
If this information helped you with your queries than share this post with your family and friends on socialmedia platform, Thank You.