MBBS Govt Jobs In AP 2020 | dme.ap.nic.in:- Government of Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2020, Directorate of Medical Education, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh has published employment notification for Special Recruitment Drive to Basic Duty Medical Officers on contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. The final date for submission of on-line applications is 18th May 2020.
|Title of Post||No. of Posts|
|Basic Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||550|
☑️ Consolidated Salary: ₹ 53,945/- monthly
☑️ Age Restrict:
- ↪ OC candidate mustn’t have completed 40 years (mustn’t have been born earlier than 01-05-1980).
- ↪ SC/ST/BC candidates mustn’t have completed 45 years (mustn’t have been born earlier than 01-05-1975).
- ↪ Ex-service men mustn’t have completed 50 years (mustn’t have born earlier than 01-07-1970)
☑️ Academic Qualification: Must have MBBS Degree.
☑️ Selection Process:
- ↪ Total Marks :100
- ↪ 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying MBBS Examination.
- ↪ Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is as much as 10 marks @ 1 mark per MBBS completed year.
- ↪ Weightage for Contract service in Government Establishments upto 15%; 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,2 marks per six months in Rural Area.1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- ↪ There will probably be no Interview marks.
☑️ methods To Apply: Eligible Candidates can submit application on-line via official website of dme.ap.nic.in. The final date for submission of on-line applications is 18/05/2020 as much as 5:00 PM.
This Post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com
If this information helped you with your queries than share this post with your family and friends on socialmedia platform, Thank You.