Jaipur, January 29, 2021: Candidates awaiting the Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board (RCRB) government jobs have been presented with an opportunity. The board has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of more than 500 posts in Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Limited (RCDF) and it’s with affiliated District Milk Producers Cooperative Union Limited (DUSS).
According to the recruitment advertisement issued by the board on the official website, rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.
The eligibility criteria set for these posts vary according to the posts, which range from 8th pass to PG degree. Candidates can check the complete details of the eligibility as well as the details of the selection process through the link of the recruitment notification.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to visit the recruitment section after visiting the board website. On the RCRB recruitment page, along with other recruitment updates, a link is given to the relevant advertisement with the date of January 28. Candidates should note that they have to submit an application fee of Rs 1200 at the time of application. At the same time, the application fee for reserved sections of the state is Rs 600.
Recruitment for the following posts
- General Manager – 4 posts
- Deputy Manager – 27 posts
- Assistant Manager – 96 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 2 – 1 Post
- Assistant Dairy Chemist – 10 posts
- Boiler Operator – 31 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Lab Assistant – 46 posts
- Dairy Technician – 31 posts
- Electrician – 23 posts
- Junior Accountant / Purchase / Store Supervisor – 48 posts.
- Plant Operator-2 – 77 posts
- Livestock Supervisor – 2 – 7 posts
- Refrigeration Operator – 20 posts
- Fitter – 15 posts
- Welder – 6 posts
- Helper / Dairy Worker – 27 posts
- Dairy Supervisor 3 – 13 Posts
- Village Extension Officer / Dairy Supervisor – 20 posts
Follow Punekar News: