Jute Corporation of India JCI Recruitment 2020: The Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI) requires skilled candidates for recruitment of following Executive posts. The final date for submission of applications is 8th June 2020.
About JCI:- The Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI), a Government of India Enterprise, head-office situated at Kolkata, West Bengal state. The JCI was set up in 1971 as an official company by the Government of India with the purpose to supply minimal support price (MSP) to the jute cultivators and likewise work as a helping hand within the raw jute sector and does commercial buying and selling in raw jute and allied merchandise.
|Title of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||08|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||08|
|Deputy Manager (Legal)||01|
☑️ Age Restrict: 35 Maximum.
☑️ Pay Scale:
- Assistant Manager (HR) ↪ ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000/-
- Assistant Supervisor (Finance) ↪ ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000/-
- Deputy Manager (Legal) ↪ ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 1,60,000/-
☑️ Academic Qualification and Expertise:
- Assistant Manager (HR): Graduate / Degree in any discipline with minimal 02 years expertise in an identical capability in a Public Sector Enterprise or a commercial /Industrial group of repute, in manpower planning, recruitment, training of personnel, wage administration, industrial relations, trade union negotiations, welfare, and many others.
- Assistant Supervisor (Finance): B.Com pass with First or M.Com.-Class Minimal 03 years expertise in handling Business accounts in a PSU/ large industrial Organization.
- Deputy Supervisor (Legal): Degree in Law (B.L. or equal). Expertise as a practising Advocate before any District Courtroom/High Court in Civil facet(or) Expertise in Legal profession being absolutely conversant in taxation, company, Labour, Arbitration specifically and common legal guidelines; proficiency in drafting agreements, conveyance deeds etc. reference will probably be accorded to incumbents practicing law as an Advocate at District/High Court.
☑️ Selection Process:
- Interview (Shortlisted candidates will probably be communicated via E-mail)
- Candidates ought to produce all unique paperwork on the time of Interview.
☑️ Application Charge: Nil.
☑️ Methods to Apply: C Application in all respects together with self-attached copies in support of age, qualification and expertise and two copies of coloured passport size photos addressed to DGM (Personnel & Administration), The Jute Corporation of India Limited, 15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani,Kolkata-700 087. The Candidates are required to tremendous scribe on the envelope, the Post for which they’re applying while sending the application. The final date for receipt of application is prolonged until 08/06/2020 because of COVID 19 outbreak and Nationwide lockdown.
|Notification & Application Form >>|
This Post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com