IOCL Recruitment 2020:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment for Assistant Officers in Finance Function. CA / CMA Intermediate Indian National Residents can apply on-line for Assistant Officer (Finance) vacancies. The final date for registration of on-line applications is 24th May 2020.
|Title of the Post||Age Restrict||Salery|
|Assistant Officers||Most 30 years as on 30th June 2020 (Age relaxation as per guidelines)||₹ 40,000/- monthly|
(1) Candidates must have passed the CA / CMA Intermediate (or equal qualification) with Minimal 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC / ST and PwBD classes).
(2) A minimum of 03 years of post qualification expertise in the area(s) of Finance / Accounts / Taxation / Cost Accounting / Auditing, and so on.
(3) The Articled training / practical training that are integrated to the curriculum of the respective institute shall not be considered as legit expertise for this objective.
(4) Candidates must have Passed final examination from CA / CMA Institute won’t be eligible.
☑️Nature of Job:
- Candidates chosen as Assistant Officers in finance function could also be posted in any of the divisions of IndianOil – Refineries, Advertising and marketing, Pipelines,Business Development and R&D Centre or in Corporate functions or in Subsidiary/ Joint Enterprise corporations.
- Finance profile typically consists of – Preparation of accounts, Internal Audit, Accounting,Pricing, Banking & Treasury Functions, Project Appraisal/ Project accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation, Crude oil procurement/ funds, trade receivables, trade payables, assets accounting and many others.
☑️ Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates can be called for Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT).
☑️ Methods to Apply: Eligible candidates have to submit their applications to IndianOil Only via IOCL On-line recruitment portal (ioclapply.com). The final date for registration of on-line applications is
06/05/2020. For any queries e-mail to [email protected]. The final date for submitting on-line application for the aforesaid opening has been prolonged until midnight of 24th May 2020 due to countrywide lockdown imposed because of COVID-19.
This Post Is Published On Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com