IISER Pune Recruitment 2020:- The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune invitations applications from eligible candidates having excellent academic records and research expertise for college recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in varied disciplines. This is rolling advertisement, There isn’t any final date for application.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2020 Vacanies:-
|Posts||Academic Pay Level (7th Pay)||Pay|
|Associate Professor||13A2||₹ 139600|
|Assistant Professor (Grade 1)||12||₹ 101500|
|Assistant Professor (Grade II)||11||₹ 75300|
|Assistant Professor (Grade II)||10||₹ 70900|
☑️ Advantages: Salary will likely be as per the pay structure
☑️ Minimal Academic Qualification:
- Assistant Professor: A Ph.D. in a discipline related to research and education at IISER Pune, with Post-Ph.D. research expertise of minimal 3 years in related areas and high-quality research publications.
- Associate Professor: A minimal of 3 years of expertise on the Post of Assistant Professor with high-quality independent research publications and a consistent teaching record.
- Professor: A minimal of 4 years expertise on the Post of Associate Professor with an excellent record of internationally recognized research publications and an excellent teaching record.
The registration will be made via Official IISER Pune on-line application Website.
For divisional – particular enquiries please contact:–
- Biology: Dr. Saikrishnan Kayarat (saikrishnan at iiserpune.ac.in)
- Chemistry: Dr. Pinaki Talukdar (ptalukdar at iiserpune.ac.in)
- Data Science: Prof. Tarun Souradeep (ds_facapp at iiserpune.ac.in)
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Dr. Venketeswara R Pai (venkateswara at iiserpune.ac.in)
- Mathematics: Dr. Amit Hogadi (amit at iiserpune.ac.in)
- Physics: Dr. G. V. Pavan Kumar (physics.coordinator at iiserpune.ac.in)
- Earth and Climate Science: Prof. Prasad Subramanian (p.subramanian at iiserpune.ac.in)
|Notification and Apply Online >>|
This post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com