ICMR Recruitment 2020:- ICMR JRF 2020 notification has been out there now. Government of India, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) New Delhi conducts on-line test for ICMR Junior Research Fellowship 2020, the examination scheduled to be held on 12th July 2020 at various centres in India. The ICMR JRF Recruitment 2020 on-line registration process shall be begin from 16th May 2020 to 16th June 2020.
On-line Test for ICMR Junior Research Fellowship Notification-2020
|Title of Post||Total No. Of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)||150 (Biomedical Sciences – 130, Social Sciences – 30)|
- Biomedical Sciences: Microbiology, Physiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Human Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biophysics, Immunology, Pharmacology, Nursing, Zoology, Botany, Environmental Sciences and Veterinary Medicine.
- Social Sciences: Psychology, Sociology, Home Science, Statistics Anthropology, Social Work, Public Health/ Health Economic.
☑️ Age Restrict: 28 Maximum. Age relaxation as much as 05 years for SC, ST, PwBD and Ladies candidates, 03 years for OBC.
☑️ Academic Qualification: Post Graduate degree (M.Sc. / MA) or equal degree with minimal 55% marks for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates in the subjects given above. Candidates appearing in the last year examination in 2019-2020 session may also apply.
☑️ Selection Process: National Level On-line Examination (Computer Based Test)
☑️ Examination Centres: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar (Jammu &Kashmir) and Varanasi.
☑️ Application Charge: ₹ 1500/- with Transaction costs for General / EWS / OBC class candidates; ₹ 1200/- with Transaction costs for SC / ST class candidates; No charge for PwBD / PWD candidates.
☑️ Methods to Apply: Eligiblecandidates apply on-line via ICMR official web site. The final date for registration of on-line applications is 16/06/2020.
- Assist Desk: Helpline No (Technical) – 022 – 61306260, Helpdesk E-mail ID – [email protected], PGI E-mail id – [email protected], PGI Helpline No (Academic) – 0172-2755561.
☑️ Important Dates:
- Final date for filling of on-line application: 16th June 2020 (Not to be prolonged in any case)
- Date of Entrance Examination: 12th July 2020
This Post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com