BFUHS Recruitment 2020:- The Government of Punjab, Department of Medical Education and Research has desired that to fight against COVID-19 in state of Punjab, it requires more human power of various fields on outsource basis for VRDL Lab, Isolation Wards and Testing Labs at Government Medical Institutions, Amritsar, Patiala and GGS Medical College, Faridkot. The final date for registration of online applications is 23rd of May 2020.
☑️ Academic Qualifications:
- Research Scientist (Medical): MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. and AH (OR) BDS / B.V.Sc. degree with 01 year expertise.
- Research Scientist (Non–Medical): B.E. / B.Tech degree in ralated engineering subject wit 02 years expertise or equivalent degree (OR) first-class Post Graduate in related subject (OR) second-class M.Sc. + Ph.D. Degree in relevant subject.
- Lab Technician: 12th class pass with science subjects and 02 years Diploma (DMLT or PMW or Radiology / Radiography or other required subject) OR 12th class pass in science subjects with 01 years DMLT and 01 year expertise.
- Lab Attendant: 10th / Matric / High School or equivalent with 01 year expertise.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 12th pass in science stream with PCM.
- Sweeper: 8th standard pass.
- Doctor (Specialist): MBBS and MD in the specialty Aneasthesia / Medicine / Peadiatric.
- Doctor (Non Specialist): MBBS.
- Staff Nurses: Senior Secondary pass with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. Must be registered with the punjab Nursing registration Council.
- MGPS Technician: 10+2 in Science with 07 years expertise.
- CSSD Technician: B.Sc. in Microbiology or Medical Technology with 03 years expertise.
- Trained ICU Technician: 10+2 or equivalent. Diploma in Operation Theatre Assistant.
- Lab Attendant: 10+2 (Matric with 12th class) pass with Science. Should possess a Diploma in Diploma Laboratory Technology.
☑️ Methods To apply:-
Eligible candidates can apply on-line from 6th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020 via BFUHS Official website.