Arogya Maharashtra Recruitment 2020:- Government of Maharashtra Public Health Department (Maharashtra Arogya) have published recruitment commercial for various medical and Para Medical posts for COVID-19 (Noble Corona Virus) epidemic. Apply via Arogya Maharashtra official web site arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
NHM, State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai invitations applications from eligible applicants for District Program Manager, Program Manager, Finance cum logistics advisor, Funds & Finance Officer, District Account Manager, M&E Statistical Officer, Junior Engineer, Epidemiologist, PPM Coordinator, Advisor and City Program Manager. The final date for submission of application is 28th May 2020.
|Title of Post||Total No. of Posts|
|District Program Manager||03|
|Program Manager-Public Health||76|
|Finance cum logistics advisor||07|
|Funds & Finance Officer||09|
|District Account Manager||01|
|M&E Statistical Officer||01|
|Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist NPCDCS||02|
|City Program Manager||05|
District Program Manager: ₹ 35,000/-
Program Manager-Public Health: ₹ 35,000/- (Extra ₹ 5000/- for MBBS)
Finance cum logistics advisor: ₹ 20,000/-
Funds & Finance Officer: ₹ 20,000/-
District Account Manager: ₹ 30,000/-
M&E Statistical Officer: ₹ 30,000/-
Junior Engineer-IDW: ₹ 25,000/-
Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist NPCDCS: ₹ 35,000/-
PPM Coordinator: ₹ 20,000/-
Consultant VBD: ₹ 45,000/- (Extra ₹ 5000 for MBBS)
City Program Manager: ₹ 38,000/-
☑️ Academic Qualifications:
- District Program Manager: MBBS / Any Medical Graduate with MPH / MHA / MBA in Health.
- Program Manager-Public Health: MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health
- Finance cum logistics advisor: B.com with minimal three Years of Exp or M.com.
- Funds & Finance Officer: CA/ Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA or MBA (Finance) with Graduate in Commerce or M.Com (with TALLY).
- District Account Manager: MBA (Finance) or M Com with three Years expertise.
- M&E Statistical Officer: M.Sc. Statistics.
- Junior Engineer-IDW: B.E. Civil.
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist NPCDCS: MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health.
- PPM Coordinator: MSW or MA in Social Sciences
- Consultant VBD: MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health.
- City Program Manager: MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health.
☑️ Methods to Apply: Eligiblecandidates can e-mail the application as per prescribed format of application via e-mail to [email protected] Candidates are requested to submit only following paperwork in PDF format. a) Application in prescribed format. b) School Leaving Certificates or S.S.C Certificates. c) Certificates of Academic Qualification as mentioned in the application. d) Certificates of Expertise as mentioned in the application. e) Caste Certificates. The Final date of receipt of Application is 28/05/2020.
|Notification and Application Form >>|
This Post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com