AIC Of India- Multimedia Specialist Job
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC of India) New Delhi invitations applications from eligible Indian Residents for the post of Multi Media Specialist on contract basis. The final date for submission of online applications is 21st June 2020.
AIC Recruitment 2020
|Designation||Total No. of Vacancy|
☑️ Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on 1st June 2020.
☑️ Pay Scale: Annually CTC ₹ 6 to 7 lakhs negotiable.
☑️ Academic Qualification and Expertise:
- Graduation in Journalism/ Mass communication from certified collage with minimal 60% marks in aggregate.
- Minimal 5 years post qualification expertise in managing various media such as electronic, print, outdoor, social media etc. in Rural and/or Crop Insurance domain.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having Post Graduation/working knowledge and expertisw of photoshop, coral draw, any graphics software/ Digital Marketing.
☑️ Selection Process: Selected candidates will be Notified for Interview.
☑️ Methods to Apply: Apply in prescribed application format. The pdf of application will be mailed to the email id [email protected] on or earlier than 21/06/2020.
AIC of India Recruitment 2020 District Manager Job
AIC of India Recruitment 2020:-Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC of India) New Delhi is on the lookout for candidates to work as District Manager (Enterprise Development and /or Risk Management) in Selected Districts of Selected States on contract basis, initially for a interval of 1 year, additional extendable for 2 terms of 1 year each as per requirement of the Company and subject to performance evaluation of the candidate, nonetheless the overall interval shall not exceed more than Three years. The final date for submission of on-line applications is 28th May 2020.
|Title of the Post||Maximum Age||Remuneration|
|District Manager||35 years as on 01.05.2020||Annual CTC can be within the range of ₹ 3 lakhs to ₹ 5 lakhs|
(1) Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Rural Research/ Agri-Business Management with minimum of 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognised College/ Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimal qualifying marks is 55%.
(2) Minimal 2 years post working expertise in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/ or Risk Management (ideally in the State applying for).
(3) The candidates must have own conveyance facility with legit driving license to move around in the District and it’s important to mention the legit Driving License Number within the related field in the online Application form.
(4) Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and having knowledge dealing with and comprehension expertise.
(5) Well-versed with native language and additionally Hindi and English.
☑️Selection Process: Selection will probably be based mostly on shortlisting adopted by Group Discussion and Interview.
For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates ↪ ₹ 400/-
For SC/ST candidates ↪ ₹ 100/-
For PWD Candidates↪ No Charge.
☑️Methods to Apply: Eligiblecandidates can apply on-line via AIC of India official web site. The Final Date/Time for on-line form submission of applications and payment of charges is 28/05/2020 as much as 8:00 PM.
This Post is Published on Official Government Jobs Blog:- Govjobrecruit.com