Highest Paying Government Jobs In India:- Every Student and Youth who are studying today and interested in Government Jobs must have arised this question in their mind that
“Which Are the highest paying government jobs in india?”
Every Student must have thinked about Government jobs once in their life and why not?
Everyone wants to have a Government job specially in India as Goverment Jobs are reputed post and designation.
Government Jobs not only provide money but it also gives Respect in society thus, majority of people in India wants to have a high designation “Government Job”.
Below mentioned the highest paying government jobs in India and its details:-
Top Highest Paying Government Jobs In India List:-
Those Jobs which are listed below are the highest paying Jobs in India, Government jobs don’t just pay basic pay.
With basic pay other kind of allowance are also provided like DA, House allowance, Food allowance etc. This all allowance are sumed up with basic pay and calculated as total salary.
1. IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
Exam for these post are conducted by UPSC and every body gets post accordingly their merit, IAS is top in the list.
IAS (Indian Administrative Service) is most of the most reputed Government posts in India, IAS which is also called DM (District Megistrate) .
An IAS officer is head of the district who manages all the things of district and the power and perks an IAS Officer have are unmatchable.
IAS officer gets to work in diverse fields from district managment to policy making, these perks, power and job security makes it the most desirable job among Youth of India.
Salery and Perks of an IAS Officer:-
- Starting level pay is nearly Rs. 55,000+ along with DA and other allowance.
- Big bungalow in post localities when posted as DM.
- An official vehicle and driver (can be used in persnol use).
- security guards are also provided.
- They get subsidized electricity and internet and Mobile bills paid by Government.
- They can go to foreign university for higher education at govt scholarship.
2. IFS (Indian Foreign Service)
Exam of this post are also conducted by UPSC which are also called as Civil Services Exam, this post is after IAS post in the list.
IFS officer represents the country in foreign countries, they spend majority of their career span in foreign countries, with the maximum time span of 3 years in one Country, thus the IFS officers along with their salaries and Perks they get additional Foreign allowance calculated under the cost of living Index issued By UN (United Nations), in estimated range of 3500$-5000$.
Salery and Perks of an IFS Officer are:-
- Starting salary is between 4500-6000 USD
- includes other allowance
- They get wonderful accommodation in the world’s best cities
- Free education in international schools for their children
- Official luxury car
- Free medical care
- Free air tickets to travel to India
- Light and mobile bills
3. IPS (Indian Police Service)
IPS post is also under Civil Servies Exam which is conducted by UPSC, IPS is high Designation Police Jobs which gives powerful Perks and Authority in Police Department.
IPS officer Job is under Police department, IPS officer is one of the most powerful Officer of Police department, who holds powerful Perks and Authority, they works as Police as controls and manages the ragulation of law in Public.
Their Salery And Perks increases with time as they are promoted according to their work quality.
Salery and Perks of an IPS Officer:-
- Entry level pay of nearly Rs. 50,000 along with DA and other allowance.
- Big bungalow in Post localities and if not than they get House allowance.
- An official vehicle and driver ( Can’t use in Persnol work).
- security guards are also provided.
- They get subsidized electricity and bills.
- They can also get study leaves for higher education in Foreign Universities at govt scholarship.
4. Defense Services:- Navy, Army and Air force
Defense Service is kind of risky job but that’s what people respect for these service officers only works for their motherland, to protect it and are always ahead to die for it.
Defense Officers are provided more Salery and Perks and that of Civil officers. The promotion aspects are one of the best as per their job performance.
Various exams are conducted to join this service like NDA, CDS, AFCAT, etc. Although pay and perks vary from service to service and location to location.
Estimated Salery Of Defense Service Officer:-
- Entry level salary at the rank of Lieutenant- Rs. 50,000-60,000 + DA
- Good Accommodation.
- Uniform allowance
- Free ration
- Maintenance allowance
- High altitude allowance
- Transport allowance
- Children Education allowance
- Pension after retirement
5. PSU (Public Sector Undertakings) Jobs
Those engineers who do not like corporate jobs or don’t want to work under private sector, often choose to Public sector Undertakings. PSU provide job security as well as more salaries as compared to private Corporate companies. The salaries vary by organization and job posting, but most of the Organizations like ONGC, IOCL, and BHEL have nearly similar salary module with minor changes. The most preferred way of students to get a job into PSU is through GATE examination. The estimated Yearly salery Package of PSUs is Rs. 10-12 lakh.
PSU Salery Module:-
- In hand salary without all allowances- Rs. 55,000 (approx.)+DA
- Company accommodation or House Allowance
- Shift allowance (Rs. 3000-4000)
- Other allowances include House maintenance, Transport subsidy, subsidized canteen, Furniture allowance, laptop allowance, etc.
These are Top Highest Paying Government Jobs In India at current time, we hope this information helped you with you queries, this post is published on Govjobrecruit.com officially.
If this article helped you and you like it than share it with you family and friends on social media to help them with this info also , Thank you.