The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), an Indian Government operated Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Scientific Assistants, Leading Fireman, Assistant (HR / F&A / C&MM) and other posts for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified by the NPCIL are 59. Online applications for this recruitment process will begin from 29th January. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com or Engineering Diploma / 12th Pass / Other Diploma as mentioned below can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: NPCIL Assistants, Scientific Assistants & Other Posts Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: Scientific Assistant / C (Safety Supervisor), Leading Fireman / A, Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman / A, Assistant Grade I (HR / F&A / C&MM) and Stenographer Grade -1.
Total Vacancy: Details of post wise vacancies are mentioned in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Tarapur, Maharashtra
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise pay scale details are as under:
- For Scientific Assistant / C (Safety Supervisor): Rs. 44,900/- + Allowances (Level 7)
- For Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman / A: Rs. 21,700/- + Allowances (Level 3)
- For Leading Fireman / A, Assistant Grade I (HR / F&A / C&MM) and Stenographer Grade -1: Rs. 25,500/- + Allowances (Level 4).
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise qualification & experience details are as under –
- Scientific Assistant / C (Safety Supervisor): Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. with One-year Diploma / Certificate in Industry Safety and Minimum 4 years of Industrial experience in relevant field after obtaining requisite qualification.
- Leading Fireman/ A: (i) HSC (10+2) Science with Chemistry or equivalent and Experience as a Fireman in a good established Fire Service Organization. 8 years experience in well established Fire Service Organization as Fireman/ Driver-cum-operator. (ii) Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving license will be given preference. 7 years experience in well established Fire Service Organization as Fireman/ Driver-cum-operator.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/ A: HSC (10+2) Science with Chemistry or equivalent Plus valid Heavy Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience Plus Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
- Assistant Gr. 1 (HR): A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Assistant Gr. 1 (F&A): A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks
- Assistant Gr. 1 (C&MM): A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) or Commerce with a minimum of 50% of marks
- Stenographer Gr. 1: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline
Selection Process: Written Exam / Skill Test.
Starting Date of Online Application: 29 Jan 2021 10:00 AM.
Last Date of Online Application: 23 Feb 2021 04:00 PM
Download Official Notice